http://www.infinality.net/blog/infinali ... e-patches/
- Fix issue that prevented stem alignment on thin autohinted stems
- Fix regression in Arial italics
- Fix problem with bitmap copies in filters. Remove unnecessary processing.
- Added an internal capping filter that helps even out the filtering of very light/thin stems.
- General consistent and smoother appearance on very light/thin stems
- Add TT rules to make Droid fonts render more nicely if using TT hinter for them.
- TT fixes for Bitstream Vera Sans.
- Made the default style less stem-aligned. I may have been a little too gregarious in setting it to 100%.
- Fix problems with various autohinted fonts that result in ridiculously small letters.
- Fixed mangled Courier New glyphs. This pointed to a larger bug that is now fixed.
- Fix artifacts on Courier New glyphs 0 Q O k.
- OSX style in infinality settings should actually be UBUNTU style. Fixed. Still need to get a better OSX style going.
- Option to use predefined value on known good fonts (Verdana, Arial, etc.). This gives you the benefit of snapping and other enhancements when its known to work well, without creating misshapen glyphs on other fonts.
- Only do heavy snapping on m in known cases.
- Added LINUX style to infinality-settings.sh
To be a bit more clear, there are 2 new options:
- Code: Select all
See the infinality-settings.sh file for details.